Saturday, April 25, 2009

TAKE THAT TAKE THAT BACK TO 96:

Right now I'm watching Diddy live on twitter at Club Santos in NYC (where Harlan probably is right now). And I'm just curious as to what it is that he does now? He's always there posting live video, which is good to see I'm not going to lie. But where is the status of Bad Boy? people always say "Diddy be getting dat money" or "he bout dat paper". But are you really checking for Day 26? Do you watch MTB? Where is your Danity Kane CD? Do yall remember Cheri Dennis? If I'm not mistaken Cassie put a single out called "offical girl" like maaaaaaaaddd long ago, and I"m wondering when her album is going to drop. I feel like Suge Knight was right about him, he will sabotage your career. This nigga stay on somebody's track that he produces, aren't yall tired of that shit? I know I am, how about WE KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE, WE KNOW YOU ARE FAMOUS, WE KNOW YOU ARE DIDDY. You are not working hard because your groups are wack and you don't seem to know how to manage your artist....And can you please stop dressing Day 26 like Jodeci (circa) 1994. I'm really tired of seeing shades,black leather,and dolphin teeth all up in the videos of your artist......

No comments: