Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ThE MInOrITy?


I began discussing, or about to discuss, why I don't like being told that I am a minority on Twitter? And then I remembered that I had a blog...We'll what is the Majority? Are we talking about Blonde haired blue eyed people? What? fill me in because I'm confused on how you are LABELING me. Are we talking white people born in the united states, because by this time I feel maybe the races are pretty even..Let's keep it real we all know many teenage mothers out there, we know many irresponsible people out there, that are many races other than caucasian. This is not the GOOD OlE days when you Baby Boomers a.k.a your parents, didn't even know what oral sex was. SEX SELLS, has dominated the now, but really at it's all time high in the all so "awesome" 90's. Which many babies and std's were born....many many babies yall. Everybody down the block in every state in America has had a baby, and Yes mainly in black and Spanish area's, let's be reall about this..There are plenty of people living in America that have blonde hair and blue eyes (THAT ARE NOT CAUCASIAN)... I'm not sure if you understand or agree with me, but just try to take a minute to think about what I'm saying.And you should think about what you are saying when you label yourself with words, that are given to you to Segregate you mentally from others that are different. I hate to hear black people, asian people, spanish people agree to the term Minority...I"M NOT A FUCKING MINORITY!!!I mean if you think about it the ways of the world...I'm sorry AMERICA... are very similar to Hitler's plan hmmm......

No comments: