Thursday, April 16, 2009

FACEBOOK....


I'm not judging any of you that happen to be FACEBOOK PEOPLE...that's cool and all. But just like when I come at everyone and their ugly ass UGG BOOTS, the only argument people ever have is that "There so comfortable"...Ok got it, you still look like an idiot. Facebook  seems to be the same way, people say you should join cause you can get in contact with old high school buddies....please. The people that I want to talk to from high school, were in touch so thanks. But what I get from Facebook is that yeah more adults are on this site, but it's like being nosey for adults. And it kills me when people tell me they are on there and they kind of hold they're head down like they are in shame or some shit. Or some don't even tell you that they have a facebook page...lol..But what I've noticed is that people who have friends on facebook, don't even like they're facebook friends outside of facebook...What type of shit is that? When everyone runs left I must remain still because I don't know where your going.

No comments: