Thursday, April 23, 2009

JIGGAAA MY NIGGAAAA!!

So I was at this club called Denim Tonight  on Walnut street here in Philly. Honestly the only thing that was popping tonight  was the DJ's and this one Asian girl with blonde hair that was killing it. The crowd was mainly a mixture of white and asian. Music was real good and fun, but then Jay-Z came on, and I began to sit to the side with my free vodka and cranberry drink and quickly go into a deep deep thought.....So anyway they started playing Jay-Z and  what I noticed was that people are quick to give him the title of the greatest, or legend, Icon, etc...And I thought about it..is it that some of your fame comes from commercializing the word Nigger, and making it so that white people can say Nigga without feeling guilty? Cause they were saying it tonight just drunk with no shame....they was like whatever tonite yall. I don't care cause it's not that special to me anymore and overtly played, but anyways think about it. 

No comments: