Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fashion Expectations for People who Got "SWAG" YALL

  1. So if you follow me on Myspace you know that I really like to get on people who are SWAGGERIFIC!!!! JESUS I hate that word, phrase, whatever the shit you call SWAG. Like do people understand how corny it has gotten? So for those of you who walk around and think they are DOIN IT, I'll let you know where you FUCKED UP...If you are wearing anything by Ed Hardy: Kill yourself by wrapping that sheer tattoo shirt around your neck and just jump bitch. ROCAWEAR: Like the name says it all, and in those paparazzi pics that I see Jay and Beyonce in all the time on gossip sites, if you look and notice that HE DOESN'T EVEN WEAR THAT SHIT ANYMORE....not the shit that yall nigga's be buying from Dr.Denim or Dr.Jay's but anyway. Girls and their tights: I hate to see a high fashion shoot with expensive clothing and when I read about each article of clothing and how much it cost, and then you see LEGGINGS BY AMERICAN APPERAL it just seems to dumb it all down. Black girls and their Gotdam Louis Vuitton monogram purses..everybody is on this shit REAL hard now, and it's soooo outta control, to the point where when I see a black girl with a Louis I think she is a Hoochie....and those scarves that these "Hood Niggas" be wearing I'm racking on your ass too. Are you offened? Louis is classic? Your purse cost more than my life? Okay and you still look like a rapper's baby mama so sit yo ass down somewhere. Copying off of Celebrities: This shit makes you look so PLAYED and clearly a WANNABE, and Im talking to those people that really be on some fashion shit. You walking around looking like Kanye and Pharrell's Mr. Me Too's and shit, and for those of you who are wearing shutter shades and Jesus pieces, and Lego's thinking you DOIN IT....*sigh* you tend to remind me of a child that want's to be his favorite popstar when they grow up....Almost every girl in somebody's hood got Beyonce Weave? What is up with that shit? I belive that this summer is going to be a HOT BEOTCH!!! And yall know weave be stinking when it gets hot. Let AMBER ROSE/CASSIE be your inspiration for this New Year Summer. POLO BOOTS yall know the new ones, please my young men stop wearing those shits with Skinny Jeans, you look so uncomfortable and misguided with your fashion sense. Maybe you should stop copying off your friends and find something that compliments you.
  2. All this dirty hipster ( I shop at the Thrift Store) because I'm different shit..Yall motherfuckers have no clue how to shop. I hate it when I can tell that your whole outfit is like 22 years old, so clueless, at least TRY to mix pieces together...I mean DAMN!! Vans are starting to get on my nerves too, Ill let it pass cause it basically is a Converse but yall know what I mean. You be at a party and er'body got different color vans on, skinny jeans fitted shirts and Fitted caps, it's all a little to UNIFORMY for me but whatever *shoulder shrug*. You know how you see a certain fashion piece that is like that hot piece of the moment, whether it shades, shoes, bags, gloves, etc...In magazines or blogs or on the runway and after months and months of seeing this in just about every publication that deals with fashion, and then you see somebody with them on. Is it effective or just tired at this point? For example the Margiela Star Trak Shades.....feel me?

1 comment:

Zerina Akers said...

Only 1 problem with this. "Let CASSIE be your inspiration???" I LOVE Amber Rose but don't tell me you're a fan of that "obvious cry of attention"??? I just can't get into her. (and I've met the girl) She tries WAAAAY too hard. Her outer beauty is the ONLY thing thats effortless. If she really had a "fuck it" attitude then I would have appreciated it if she shaved the entire thing.

Vanity ONLY: Then, the way she shaved it looks terrible. She almost (dare I say it) looks like a cancer patient. (On the right side anyway) Buzzing it would have been better. Not SHAVING it. Hopefully a short cut will look better on her once the shaved side starts to grow in and she cuts it all.