Thursday, April 23, 2009

A little bit of what I got planned.

So yeah..I'm moving to this place that is titled the "fashion capital" of America in less than 7 months. My mind is not right and I have a "plan"...I think.....Yeah I gotta plan. I can't really pin point it but I have a great feeling about the move. It's time to go I feel like my world is small and is getting to crowded with strangers that are not about what I'm about. Recently (today) the weather broke and it was really nice outside, borderline hot actually. I wanted to go out but where would I go? I just don't feel like I have many options where I'm at right now. I landed in Killaniggadelphia when I was just 18 years old a freshman in "college" not sure of what was too happen. My time being here I have met the people that I needed to meet, and made all the immature mistakes a person can make. When people tell me "oh you know it's expensive to live there"...so then I'm like this..you and me are not the same, I have different reasons for going there than you...And then on top of that don't pass down your expectations that you have limited for yourself to me..You know that you will fail, so you won't bother trying, so you try to discourage others because it was to hard for you....that's what I get from people who always say this to me. Then I get other shit like "Do you have a plan?" Why do I need a plan to move there, actually you should be planning your shit all the time, not for just a move....because I know you don't want to be making 8 bucks and hour...right? I know what I'm doing so after this which is now posted on my blog, you will never hear me TALK about it anymore..You'll just check my Myspace page and see that my residence has changed....The point is don't let PEOPLE dictate your future, let them meet you on the flipside.

No comments: