Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Are We (Black People) Tired of This yet?

It's no mystery that black people have to be the majority in the sales of Louis Vuitton real or fake. But I'm like done yesterday with this monogram shit, every other person in the hood or in the celebrity world got one of these and can't wait to show it off once they get one. I personally don't think that you are "killing the game" when you parade around town with one of these. And to all my black people reading this, others can continue reading as well.. Naomi, Pharrell and Kanye have been the only black faces in any of Louis Vuitton ad's in many many years, do your research to see what I'm saying. And let's get on a new designer it's 2009 LET IT GO PEOPLE...I mean look how cheesy it has become....I don't care if it's classic...I don't care just stop it and move on.

No comments: