Monday, April 27, 2009

SWINE FLU FOR DAT ASS:


Looks like shit hit the fan yall. All yall Pork eaters out there done caught some Pork clap and now it's killing all us good Muslims...I blame the Christians for all this shit. But really what I think this is, is a way to throw shit on the OBAMA name. SWINE FLU? We all know the weather has been very questionable, and questionable weather usually causes what.........the flu...but they wanna fake kill people and give the flu a first name. only to see if OBAMA can SAVE the world, until I know someone with that shit or knows someone who knows someone, I'm not believing it. You should see the news and how they are making this shit soooooooo dramatic and what I've noticed is that, they don't tell you at all how the SWINE FLU is spreading. To me it just sounds like the regular flu situations that have always been.......AMERICA BE ON THAT BULL SHIT......SO NOW MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE ABOUT EATING PORK, RIGHT? I would be scared to eat something that is named after and epidemic that is "killing" people.

No comments: