Thursday, May 21, 2009

W.D.J.R.L.L?


You can guess what that acronym for the title stands for on your own time. I'm Muslim, not a practicing Muslim but I consider myself Muslim. It's apart of my life, my way of living, the way I look physically, my name, it's all there. For a hot minuet I decided to see what CHURCH was like when I was 15 years old and what I noticed immediately the distorted views, that MANY NOT ALL Christians have about GOD, JESUS, HEAVEN, and my personal favorite HELL. Like do you really think Jesus is a hippie with brunette shaggy hair? And you've been to Heaven so you know everything is white and flows in the wind? GOD is something we don't know what, but something? The Bible telling you not to question the LORD? Hell being full of distorted souls that are ruled by an Evil Red Man with horns hmmm sounds like Amerika to me! Discovering religion in my own personal account I've come to a conclusion that Religion is a MENTAL PRISON that can at time keep people back from discovering who they really are..




*Artist: Marilyn Manson*

No comments: