Friday, May 22, 2009

Careful Shopping.


I bought some Zebra print jeans a while back and realized that I can't wear them too often, because then I will be described as "the dude wit dem zebra print jawns". Funny I used to make fun of famous people who had a nice piece on their back and could never rock it again, because well....you just seem impressed and pressed to show it off, and as far as famous people it makes them appear to be poor. I came to this conclusion a while back, but being broke as I am now, my wardrobe has suffered greatly making me impressed by wearing these jeans. And then I was pressed to and said out loud "I don't think people saw my outfit enough yesterday so I'm going to wear it again"..Don't make this mistake people just build your wardrobe in and in time you can bask in many crazy pieces on a consistent level....Oh and I did not have a white tee on by the way, the flash just blew the color out. It was one of them sheer shirts (worn inside out) from American Apparel that had a hazy blue and grey colour. It would have been lazy of me to wear a white tee, don't you think?

No comments: