Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dear Wale

What makes me angry is that you rep D.C. first off and your not from there. People that think it's all the same most of the time aren't even from D.C. ( My Washingtonians know what I'm talking about). Like Wale be all up in MY neighborhood and shit, filming videos and "putting D.C. on the map"...no your not...You look dirty just like most Goon P.G. County Dudes, and you rock BBC like it's 2004 and fly or some shit. Stop coming to Uptown ( that includes Ben's Chili Bowl) filming videos and shit...Nigga Take your dusty ass to Langley Park were you are from. How I know? Cause you said it in your Mixtape and plus most Africans live in Langley Park Md, and if you were not sure, yes he is African.

I am not hating at all do what you do Wale, I could care less I just want you to be truthful to yourself. And stop looking like you sell nick bags inside of a NEW NUMBER ONE CHINESE corner store.

No comments: