Wednesday, May 13, 2009

.....HARLEM HEIGHTS


I'm not going to say TOOO much because you can read how I feel on Izdabes.blogspot.com. I enjoy looking at the show based on the fact that you don't see reality shows with an all black cast...it's not like The Real World who sprinkle a couple coloured people here and there acting as if we don't make up half or more of the American Population ...but being on BET it's obviously expected. My issues come from the fact that the show is not even trying a little bit to hide the fact that it's scripted. Yes I will watch the next season when it comes out, and yes me and a couple of HH cast members are "Twitters"...or I Following them...but whatever.. Rules for Next Season:NO SPEAKY THE NAME KANYE...mmmk:NO SPEAKY FOR BLACK PEOPLE:NO MORE POPPIN BOTTLES AND GETTING FADE..mmmk BROOK?:RATHER THAN THAT..GET SHIT DONE:

No comments: