Friday, May 22, 2009

Songs About Sex:

I started to Ramble again in that post and somethings I said were wrong like, Drake is blunt with the music he puts out, he "raps" about how he wish he could Fuck Every Girl In The World...How old is this guy? Did you lose your virginity recently? If not, it seems like it with the songs that you are putting out. And everybody keeps telling me that he was on some Nickelodeon show back in 2003? Not into kiddie shows at all, and especially when I was 21 or 22 I wasn't watching this show called Degrassi. I'm from the city okay so crazy shit happening in school which is basically what the show is or was about, doesn't faze me. I just saw a live performance with him giving a shot out to Rhianna, and what I noticed is that when he "raps" he copies Kanye's movements which tell me that this guy is still peaking puberty. I mean with the overtly sexual songs which portray his mind to be 13 and copying your Idols.....enough boy....and please don't respond and say that I'm hating.

No comments: