Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So Where Do We Go From Here?


I'm not arguing whether he can still sell records and sell out stadium arenas. I just feel sorry for him when he has to eventually confront the situations for millions to hear. And if he decides not to, it will continue to be something that everyone will be waiting to hear. I also feel bad, because what if Rhianna gave him herpes?, and what if she actually was beating the shit out of him, and all he could do to restrain her was to hit her and she fell. We don't know but since TMZ put those photos out there for all to see, a quick judgement was passed against him, and her. TMZ felt like they were helping her, but actually they just blew up the situation even more. And they helped in killing someone's career and killing someone's image.

1 comment:

Zerina Akers said...

I always asked myself WHERE IS HIS MUGSHOT??? That's usually the FIRST thing leaked. . .but we never saw it. Prob because his face looked similar to hers.