Sunday, June 7, 2009

You Have Chosen Your Parents Wisely.

Please don't tell me to stay on my grind, get my paper up, and to stay focused. All this advise that you are given me like, you are a Sista/Brotha doing it for themselves. Here's an experiment, try not having your parents help you out with massive amounts of cash so you can pay our SKY HIGH ASS RENT, and have the FINEST IN CLOTHING. Rich kids always like to talk about the paper they got, and that they don't understand broke, well that's because Sheila and Norman have been paying your way this whole time.

I'll be honest my mother helps me out too,by paying my health insurance which is highly appreciated but mos def needed. So I'm not coming at those people that are just doing them, but don't try to send advise about being on a grind when you AIN"T working for SHIT.

No comments: