Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ole Fat Ass Baby


The parents are to blame or whoever her guardians may be. This picture unfortunately is real which is why I posted it, and also I remember watching the episode myself. The mother should be locked up for allowing this to happen. Entertainment showcasing"Very Large Babies" and Real Fat Animals" shows how greedy Amerikans can be. Honestly I don't blame Maury for making big money off of these out of touch individuals. They are characters that have time to come on national television,and brand themselves to be fools, so they accept being H-listed in order to make a living. Your child is 5 and weighs more than an average grown male...that is ridiculous. The excuses that they give are always childish and like HUH?????

I can't say no to my kids

He be hungry

He won't stop crying till I give him want he wants

If I give him healthy food he won't eat it

He don't like vegetables

She's always been big

The Doctor Say She Healthy

And you were not supposed to have unprotected sex and become a parent because you have no control and show no authority for YOUR CHILDREN.

No comments: