Sunday, June 21, 2009

Can Somebody Find Busta's Old Style Please?





You know the thing about Busta Rhymes that boggles my mind is. This man always comes correct on the flow, delivery, and having a certified banger for the year. But what's up with this looking like a regular person shit? You continue to deliver with your lyrics, but I guess you decided to dumb down your style?

All of these hot rappers that everybody says are so different and unique, took pages out of the Busta Rhymes handbook. Now I'm not going to get petty and mention those rappers names. T-Pain, Lil Wayne..ehem my bad.. But the point is this, Busta you are the pioneer of the "I'm different movement" that everybody seems to have discovered. So place your ass back in that kingdom were you belong, and stop rocking blue jeans and fitted's please.

No comments: