Thursday, June 25, 2009

What I Found On Twitter Today.


  1. Charlamagne Tha God
    cthagodI'm not saying he is deceased until I see it on FOX, CNN,or MSNBC. Even them niggas on BET aren't saying he's dead. Everybody relax.
  2. Clinton Sparks
    ClintonSparksI wore one glove when i was a tiny kid emulating MJ...Who's life has he not impacted?? The Best FOREVER!!!!
  3. thekidLEGEND
    thekidLEGENDwow @ Michael Jackson dying. just wow
  4. Christian Fields
    CeeGeeEffLA? No LA? Come on!!!! Wtf!? Great way to treat people I tell you. ...
  5. Vinnet Bradshaw
    GeniusHatesCoI have 3 events to go to 2nte but I don't feel like going to any of them...I wanna go to the park or something...just wanna chill out yanno?
  6. kennyburns
    kennyburnsUNTIL CNN or a member of his FAMiLY SAYS HE HAS PASSED ON, IT'S NOT TRUE! HOLD ON & PRAY!
  7. Charlamagne Tha God
    cthagodI just can't trust TMZ w/ info like this. For all we know it could be and impersonator...
  8. miss jack davey
    JACKtheTRIPPERIcon_lockperhaps mike is just fucking with us . he's gonna unzip himself from head to toe & "thriller" mj is gonna pop out . gotcha suckaaaas . . .
  9. Charlamagne Tha God
    cthagodI'm going to the gym right now Massive Heart Attack @ 50 is just unacceptable.
  10. Dazed and Confused
    DazedMagazineJust read that Michael Jackson went into cardiac arrest and passed away. Is it true?
  11. Nicki Minaj
    nickiminajOh no! Plz tell me its a joke!!!! Please! Not michael jackson!!!! No!!!! Dead???!!!!
  12. diplo
    diplo;_;
  13. Charlamagne Tha God
    cthagodOnly people I heard say he dead is FOX 5 in NY. Dude on CNN said he not surprised cause MJ was the most unhealthy person he had ever seen.
  14. Nicki Minaj
    nickiminajNEW JERSEY!!!!! I will see u 2nite @ The Quality Hotel BAYSIDE RESORT!!! Myspace.com/nickiminaj for flyer/details. 17 yrs old to party!!!
  15. chavante mack
    chemackRest in peace micheal jackson
  16. Cassie Ventura
    cassieventuraSomeone just text messaged me that MJ passed, is this true?
  17. A-Trak
    atrak1 floor in my bldg smells like pastries. Other floor smells like popcorn. Someone better invite me over.
  18. Questo of The Roots
    questloveok....can someone set me straight? cnn aint say shit.
  19. Felix Da Housecat
    TheeRealFDHCMAN MJ please dont go ..not now!

No comments: