Thursday, August 5, 2010

LIQUID SKY










Okay one thing I love about life, is that there are so many things that I haven't discovered yet. So many people and places that are outta this world, just waiting for me to meet. I just happened to be looking at people's comments on YouTube one day, and someone was on there talking about a movie called Liquid Sky.

I typed it in and saw the trailer and was instantly hyped. This movie has a bad and sometimes irritating score. But this movie made in the famous year of 1982, shows New York in it's ultimate prime and grime. This chick lives literally across from the Empire State Building? Now across the street from the Empire State are lousy retail stores such as BeBe, FootLocker, and Desigual.

It has everything fashion, art, and realness..Check it out.

No comments: