Monday, August 2, 2010

The Games, Shut Down....Sorry.

The thing I like about this wack ass cliche blog shit. Is that I can fully write anything I want, you don't like it? Then don't bother tuning in, it's as simple as that. Everything I write on here, is something that is on my mind, or that has been on my mind. This is never a situation where I want to make amends with something by using a secret code or language, that I have let go or is now my past.

I don't need to hide my emotions, and those that have encountered me know that. I speak if I'm hurt, by saying I am hurt. I say when I am mad, by saying I am mad, or just cursing your life. By no means is this a situation, where I'm trying to say sorry, or let's make it work.. Those days are long gone.

I just felt like speaking about a certain moment of how I was feeling, and what exactly goes through my mind. So there honestly is really no need for any response....hmmm what's that Bobby Valentino song that I like so much?.......anyway it's good to be on here again and remember boys and girls. If you ever have to question it, let it go.

No comments: