Thursday, August 5, 2010

In Da Club.


So a couple of weeks ago I was invited to go to a birthday party for a popular blogger. Cool. However my friends who were already in the area, got in as soon as possible. Me I love to come fashionably late to any event because that is just what I do. Yeah......not NYC you ain't gonna be doing nothing but standing in a line waiting to get in. The only reasons I stayed in line was because my friends were in there waiting for me and plus duke is a real good person. Oh and I was on the guest list, so I figured I would be in there with no problem.

Im so thankful after 30 mins my friends came out and shitted on the party. It was so sad to see people almost seriously dying to get into this place. Telling the door guy who they where and who they knew. Wow!!! Has it really come to that? No it's always been like that? And I've talked about this before how these would be the same people, who will trample over you if GOD came down with pearly gates and it was only on a first come first serve basis, to enter heaven. Then God would trick these people by opening false gates that really lead to HELL. That would weed out all of the fucked up individuals that roam and sadly balance this world.

No comments: