Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Natural= I Love Myself? Maybe Your Hair But Not Your Ass.


Because you have natural hairstyles does this make you more realer? Does this make you conscious and more aware of your black culture? 

So I guess you don't have any insecurities? Are you just boring? Where Da Weed At?

In my own personal experience, women that go for that Natural Lifestyle. Tend to have a lot of sexual energy that can easily be confused with being, easy, whore like, and jumpoffish.....

I'm just saying, you talking about Keisha and her friends that like to emulate BeyoWolf I mean Beyonce. With their freakum dresses and gallazades of weave. Interesting though what I've noticed is that a lot of those "kind of girls" go home alone after leaving the club. 

While your Back To Africa, lapa wearing, natural sista has gone through more men than Keisha and her friends combined. 

It's only fair if we are going to point out black women, who perm they're hair as sell outs. Natural "sista's" gotta have they're cards pulled to, fuck that, cause them natural chicks be fucking.

1 comment:

www.myspace.com/french_lace said...

... can't argue with you there, 'cause you know i gets mine ;)