Saturday, July 4, 2009

Don't Be So Blue.





 Anonymous said...

i think you are afraid of the truth. copy and paste that link and check out your fashionista. lol. amber rose = store bought . can i get a response pls


So Anonymous you've got my undivided attention. Okay yes, I do post on Amber Rose a lot I can't help it. 

And we all have our off days at some point, let's be real.

So because You (anonymous) can't stand her look at her some more until you love it.

Think About Her, Think About Her, Think About Her........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok CLEARLY you are delusional. my friend that is not an off day. where did she find that shirt and those jeans? and those shoes, the pleather bag. everything was in poor taste. everything must've been in the laundry for 8-10 yrs. right? that look is no good in the new millennium. cheap denim and cheap shirts...
and you try to prove me wrong with a pic of her wearing leggings as pants?! there is too much that i can say. so i won't say anything any longer. long live your queen fashionista. lol

*drops mic*

Anonymous said...

I have to hop on the "let's be real about Amber Rose" train.

Yes she's a breakout "celebrity," yes she's pretty & has a hot bod. No, there's nothing particularly fierce about her style.

If I had thousands of dollars to play around(shop) with...I'd have gold leaf tattoos, micheal jackson's "rock with you" outfit & I dare not hide my face with some shades that an ambition 15yr old might wear.

By the way, what does she do? Is she an LGBTQ...advocate? She should be. I'm sure she'd make a lot of young girls who cannot get boys question their sexuality cuz she's so hot.