Monday, July 6, 2009

Does Sex Still Sell?


YEAH I GOT YOUR ATTENTION!!!! HEY YALL LOOK IT"S A VAGINA A BUTTHOLE AND AN ERECT PENIS!!

Does this pic do anything for you? I ask because I recently found myself in a discussion, about whether or not sex still sales.

If that were the case then Ciara should be diamond in her sells right now. You know with her Lil single with JT called Love, Sex and Magic.

The Internet provides us with unlocking all kinds of hidden fetishes we may have. So when artist think they are being controversial (Dream and Christina Milian on the Last Vibe Cover) they just don't get it that it's not effective anymore.

I can seriously type into google whatever my heart desires. So I'm not intrigued by racy Calvin Klein ads, or seeing Britney's vajayjay blasted all over the net. 

Let's Find A New Way To Market People... I mean if sex sells still, I should have 30 followers by next week.

And you might not like the fact that I posted this pic. That's too bad, cause some of you need to have sex bruised into your brains to make you tired of it. To keep your promiscuous ass from catching some shit.

Enjoy!

No comments: