Monday, July 6, 2009

I Like My Men's Ruff


I was scared for his career for a lil min. You know you beat up a girl, we see her pics not yours but hers. We judge you and say your a bad man, and then that's the end of your career right?

Well no....I guess.  I'm a big fan of entertainment media (blogs), and one thing that I have noticed, is that many girls are not fazed by Chris Brown being violent towards anyone. From many of the comments left by  young girls, there's an overall "I LOVE DAT BOY NO MATTER WHAT" opinion. 

Not judging the guy at all, because we don't know exactly what took place, and if that photo of Rhianna never leaked. Then we might not have cared as much as we do, or did.

I just posted  this because I'm surprised that girls still love him....But then again GIRLS still love R.Kelly so whatever...

No comments: