Sunday, May 23, 2010

SIGH

Damn it hurts that your no longer feeling me no more, it really does. But you did warn me and this world is round. I evoked the same energy to someone else and used them for my pleasures only. Knowing that I would get the same in return one day. Sometimes I feel like Im acting like them. Telling you how much I feel about you and you saying...yeah cool....ouch...

I guess it has to happen to me because if it didn't happen or happen again then I would be dead. And living is great so I hope that this times passes and I can get back to myself again, and not be so down and depressed and take care of the the road to my success.

You've hurt me so much and I can't take it. I can't move, I can't eat, I can't.......

I wonder how you feel about me, I hate to say it but your a liar. I don't know what to believe out of your mouth which leaves me so perplexed and caught up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A friend sent me this. It's so real.