Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010

Remember I did a post about Nightmare on Elm Street Remake? Well sadly to day after waiting damn near a year, it wasn't all that I hoped it would be. If I could post pics trust me I would, but I can't and I'm not pressed to neither. Now when I say the film was some shit, this is my opinion, you might actually like the film. But for me they downplayed ALLLLLL the famous scenes and did basically a new movie. There were some things in the film that struck a cord and made me a lil happy but overall nothing to brag about. Im upset because Michael Bay was apart of this production, and personally I think he is a cornball..but hey whatever. Check it out and see for yourself.

Then when you have some time check out Never Sleep Again on Letmewatchthis.com and get an in depth look at ALLLL the Nightmare on Elm street movies which I thought was GRRRREAT!!

No comments: