Friday, August 14, 2009

Dream a little Dream or Nightmare.

I had a dream that I was the father of a 4 month old son named Khari. What is this telling me? I write about this, because I was seriously shaken up for some reason.

I just remember coming to a class more like an industrial class. I was holding the baby in a baby holder, or whatever you would call it. Telling people that I had really messed up, and remember having that feeling of wanting to do it over again? The mother was my friend Kamesha who wasn't in the dream, but I knew she was the mother..Honestly I need answers.

1 comment:

Mariama said...

Dream Interpretations...

Baby

Crying babies in a dream may foretell of ill health or minor disappointments in your personal life while a bright, clean baby speaks of a wonderful love affair or even the making of many new friends. A nursing baby can mean contentment or even deception when taken in relation to other symbols in your dream. Dreaming of a baby can also denote the state of your soul life, again in relation to the other signs.

www.sleeps.com

To see a baby in your dream, signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or uncorrupted. If you find a baby in your dream, then it suggests that you have acknowledged your hidden potential. If you dream that you forgot you had a baby, then it suggests that you are trying hide your own vulnerabilities; You do not want to let others know of your weaknesses. If you dream that you are on your way to the hospital to have a baby, then it signifies your issues of dependency and your desire to be completely care for. Perhaps you are trying to get out of some responsibility.

www.dreammoods.com