Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dear Usher's Ex Wife.

This is my face on the bullshit that Tameka Raymond or whatever her last name is nowadays said. "If I were light skin I wouldn't get as much flack as I do by being with Usher". Tameka if you don't shut the fuck up. You are a clear example of, using that "I'm Dark skinned" shit as a crutch, for somebody to feel sorry for your old ass. We already know that you are insecure about yourself. That's why you almost took yourself to the grave, trying to get a "secret" tummy tuck in Brazil.

Tameka it has nothing to do with you being dark skin. What you need to do next time is date someone in your age range 39-44. Being with Usher didn't make you look young. In fact it made you look even older than you already are.

I'm tired of busted basic broads, saying that it "cause I'm dark skin". No you either are busted, old, looka like a man, funky, ugly,or just lacking in common sense.

If a man doesn't want to be with you because your dark skin. Then why would you get upset over someone so shallow? I feel God blessed you to keep those negative men out of your life..So if he doesn't like you because your dark skin, then fuck em..

No comments: