Wednesday, September 2, 2009

But She's Just A Child.



Yes, young girls having sex with men that are 20 years older than them is gross. However I remember being in middle school and almost every girl, had already lost their virginity by the time they were 14. Many 14 year old girls wanted older boys, or damn near grown men.

People let's not act like when we were 14, we didn't know what we were doing. In this R.Kelly scandal the public has already made him the bad guy...got it.

Now I'm gonna start pointing the finger at the "little girl" at the time. I saw the tape in 2001 when I was 18, and this "little girl" didn't seem out of touch. Let's be honest here, she was well aware of what was going on around her. You wanted to have sex with a famous person, I don't believe that R.Kelly was the first grown man that you had been with. You clearly weren't a virgin and the calling him "daddy" while you were riding him. Let me know that this "little girl" is experienced, willing and ready.

My point is this, kids know what they are doing. Kids also know right from wrong.....especially 14 year olds. So R. Kelly was wrong for indulging in a teenager's fantasy, yes. She however was wrong for trying to pull that "I was a kid and didn't know mess".

And honestly you'd be surprised to know that, there are many grown men having sexual relations with underage children. The only thing is these grown men aren't famous and haven't been caught...yet.

No comments: