Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ghubar Magazine.







Ghubar Magazine in my opinion should have been here. Personally I'm getting so tired of seeing what looks like dying white models with a certain "look" grace magazine covers and ad's. With fashion not really giving a fuck about black people. It is time now, that rather waiting for a torch to be passed we just make our own. Sarah Diouf the CEO and Creative Leader is the person that decided to make her own torch. Sarah if you follow my blog is the lovely girl in all black with the red lips and a smile that melts the hearts of evil men anywhere, under the title WERE HAVING BIG FUN.

I'm not one for too many words. It's BLACK, it's Bi Lingual (French and English) It just is.

I asked her what does GHUBAR mean? She simply just said "Of the dust".......nuff said.

Honestly I want just ONE issue that I can hold in my hand, it would be so cool, to carry it around like a large decorated folder. However the online publication of the magazine is just as effective.

And another thing before I exit, just because I say it's BLACK shouldn't exclude those that aren't black. But if you know about fashion then you know that fashion *ahem* (Vogue) is not fair to us.

Ghubar Magazine- Is the place where everybody can experience and enjoy online, worldwide fashion. -Sarah Diouf

No comments: